|Spread out chocolate chips|
evenly on top
3/4 cup sour cream
4 tbsp butter, divide
2 tbsp sugar
1/4 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup flour
4 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350˚. Grease the bottom and side of a 9x12 pan with 1 tbsp of butter.
2. Whisk together milk, sour cream, remaining butter, vanilla and egg then beat in sugar. In a separate bowl, mix together flour, baking powder and salt, then slowly add dry ingredients to egg mixture.
3. Pour batter into the greased baking pan and spread out evenly.
4. Sprinkle chocolate chips on top of the batter and bake for 22-25 minutes or until golden brown on top.
5. Cut and serve topped with butter and maple syrup.
Things you may need to make this: