Best Ever Fresh Spinach Dip Recipe

Best Ever Fresh Spinach Dip - four fresh ingredients, one-step prep

Three reasons why this recipe is awesome:
1. It's made with fresh, not dried spinach
2. There are only four ingredients
3. There's only one step to make it.

Plus, it's addictingly delicious!

If you're thinking about serving this at your next party, you truly might as well double this recipe because this spinach dip will be gone in minutes. Trust me. I'm super excited to finally know how to make this. I've sampled this a few different times now at my friend's house. She always makes a giant bowl of it and it's always practically licked clean within the first 20 minutes. And for about 10 minutes after that, you see people wandering over looking for more spinach dip, then reluctantly looking around to see what else there is when they realize the bowl is empty. You catch my drift here? This stuff is amazing. And so is my friend, not just because she gave me this recipe but I mean that certainly bumped her up a few more notches in my book. ;)

Ingredients
1 (6oz) bag baby spinach leaves
1 (15.5oz) jar of your favorite salsa
1 (8oz) package cream cheese
1 tbsp minced garlic

Directions
1. Put salsa, cream cheese, garlic and spinach leaves into a blender and blend until completely smooth.

2. Serve right away with tortilla chips or chill until ready to serve.