1 can pillsbury crescent rolls
1 (8oz) package cream cheese
1/2 cup sugar
1 egg white
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp lemon juice
2 tbsp butter, melted
1 1/2 tbsp sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
1. Line an 8x8" glass baking dish with half the crescent roll dough.
2. Beat together softened cream cheese, vanilla, lemon, egg and 1/2 cup sugar.
3. Spread cream cheese mixture over top crescent roll dough.
4. Top with remaining half of crescent roll dough. Pinch together seams and around edge to seal.
5. Melt butter and pour over top.
6. Mix together 1 1/2 tbsp sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle evenly over top.
7. Bake at 350˚ for 25-30 minutes.