Pineapple Zucchini Bread Recipe

Pineapple Zucchini Bread Recipe

This is an amazing zucchini bread recipe I got from a lady named Helen Brookman who lovingly passed along her recipes, with the help of the Hospice of The Rapidan. My mom handed the recipe on to me with a few of her own touches. Everyone says this is the best zucchini bread they've ever had. It really is very good and I think what makes it is the pineapples and, believe it or not, the salt. Enjoy!

Ingredients
3 cups flour
2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
2 tsp baking power
2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp nutmeg
3/4 cup chopped pecans
3 eggs
1 1/2 cups sugar
1 cup cooking oil
2 tsp vanilla
3 cups shredded zucchini
1 8oz. can crushed pineapples

Directions
1. In a small bowl, combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and pecans.

2. In a large bowl beat eggs, add sugar, oil and vanilla. Mix well. Stir in zucchini and pineapple, stir in dry ingredients until moistened.

3. Spoon into 2 greased loaf pans. Bake at 325˚ for 1hr 15 mins.

Yield: 2 loaves

You might also like my Peaches and Cream Carrot Bread and my Chocolate Chip Banana Bread.