Here are 5 easy ways you can get healthier and encourage your family to be healthier.
1. Keep fresh fruit in a bowl within your child's reach to grab as a quick snack.
2. Take a walk with your family; visit a playground
3. Plan a menu for the week. Get children involved in planning and cooking.
4. Eat together at the dinner table and discuss your days.
5. Plant a garden; use and share your harvest.
Inspired by the first lady's program "Let's Move" - America's move to raise a healthier generation of kids. For more info, visit www.letsmove.gov