Oriental Noodle Salad Recipe - Made with Ramen Noodles!

Ramen Noodle Salad

Here's a little dish my mother-in-law introduced to me a few years back. I had actually forgotten about it until just the other day when I stumped upon something similar on Pinterest. This is really a great salad for the summer months and so I thought it was a good time to make it again and then share it with you all. It was as good as I remembered it being and it was actually easier than I remembered it being to make. Score! So, if you're looking for something quick, easy and different to throw together right before a party, here's your recipe.

Ingredients
2 packs of beef Ramen Noodles, crushed
1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
1/4 cup sesame oil
1 tsp seasoned salt
1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
1/2 tsp ground white pepper
2 tbsp brown sugar
1 lb bag of cole slaw mix
1/4 cup unsalted sesame seeds

Directions
1. Mix together spice packets from Ramen Noodles with vinegar, sesame oil, seasoned salt, cayenne pepper and brown sugar.

2. Fold in cole slaw, crushed Ramen Noodles and sesame seeds and toss until evenly coated.

3. Best if chilled for 1 hour prior to serving but not required.

(Vegetarians: use meat-free Ramen Noodles)