Ham & Cheese Croissant Melts Recipe

Ham & Cheese Croissant Melt Recipe

This is a crowd pleaser and it's so easy! This is my go-to breakfast food for guests if we're short on time. I've also taken it along to get-togethers and they hold up well. All you need is:

1 dozen fresh-baked croissants
1 large package of deli-sliced ham
1lb of fresh provolone cheese

Then slice croissants in half and layer with ham then cheese. Bake at 400˚ for 5 minutes or until cheese melts.

Here are some things you might need to make these:
  

I have a set of Laguioles I keep in a block on my counter because they are so handy. Truth be told, I use my steak knives for everything, especially bread and many times to open plastic packaging. They actually cut bread especially well, better than any bread knife I've used because they are sharp and have a fine, serrated edge. Also, they are just plain cute! They have a tiny firefly on each one where the handle meets the blade and are colorful and they just make me happy when I use them. If you love em too, check out the set below. It comes with the block which is unusual. They normally come in a wooden tray. (I had to purchase my block separately).