Heavenly Sour Cream & Chives Whipped Potatoes Recipe

Heavenly Sour Cream & Chives Whipped Potatoes Recipe

Sour cream is the secret ingredient that makes these whipped potatoes taste oh, so delicious.

2 1/2lbs red skin potatoes
1/4 cup sour cream
1/4 cup butter
1/4 cup milk
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1 tbsp fresh or dried chopped chives

Peel (optional) and cut potatoes into chunks for faster cook time. Boil in a large pot until soft all the way through, about 25-35 mins. Drain and return to pot. Add butter, milk then sour cream. Whip until smooth adding more milk if needed. Add salt, pepper and chives.

Servings: 4

I love my potatoes whipped so they are light and fluffy. I use a hand mixer and blast them on high! My kids love to lick the beaters just like I did when I was a kid =) Love this little stylin' mixer: